Friday, June 18, 2010

Wearing the Right Eyeglasses.

I don’t normally wear shades or eyeglasses but I understand that for some people it is a necessity. I am thankful that my eyes are still good for my age and I still don’t have any need for prescription eyeglasses but sometimes eyeglasses can help build the image that you want to project.

Wearing the right eyeglasses matching your personality and style can add positively to your appearance and overall identity. This is the reason why it is quite understandable why some people have more than one pair of eyeglasses and they wear different eyeglasses depending on the occasion. They have eyeglasses that they can wear on formal occasions and they have a different pair that they use when they go to the beach.

I actually saw a couple of eyeglasses that I like online. I am very picky when it comes to the style and the lens. I prefer polarized lenses that can help reduce glare and could enhance vision in various conditions.

So how do you choose the right eyeglasses? Well, some said that you have to choose based on your personality. Choose eyeglasses that will be suitable for your looks taking into consideration the shape of your face and the color of your hair and skin. But ultimately, you have to choose something that will look good on you and one that you will be comfortable wearing.

1 comment:

idon said...

Oakley still the best eyeglasses for me