Saturday, April 10, 2010
PBB House reopens to teens.
The Pinoy Big Brother house reopens to teens last night. In the grand kickoff celebration, entitled as “Let The Clash Begins,” hosts Toni Gonzaga, Bianca Gonzales, and Mariel Rodriguez introduced the new teen housemates who will vie for the title of Teen Big Winner, following the footsteps of Kim Chiu and Ejay Falcon.
A welcome surprise this edition is that PBB will have two houses for the teens. The first seven teens will be staying inside “The Villa” while another batch of teens will be living in “The Apartment.”
If you missed the pilot episode last night of the “Pinoy Big Brother. Teen Clash of 2010” then here is a rundown of the teens who entered the PBB house.
1. Joe Vargas, dubbed as the "Swabeng Komikero ng Quezon City”
2. Devon Seron "Bubbly Promdi ng Cebu"
3. Eslove Briones "Sigang Istokwa ng Tawi-Tawi"
4. Shey Bustamante "Diskarte Bombshell ng Mindoro"
5. Angelo Pasco "Struggling Isko ng Antique"
6. Kyra Custodio alias the "Giling Girl ng Batangas"
7. Yong Gopez, or the "Boy Breadwinner ng Pampanga"
1. Romeo "Potz" Jalosjos III, "Political Son ng Dipolog"
2. Rebecca Chiongbian, "Heiress Wonder of Cebu"
3. Yen Santos, "Little Miss Sunshine ng Nueva Ecija”
4. Patrick Sugui, "Gentle Boy-Next--Door ng Mandalayung"
5. Tricia Santos, "Athletic Muse ng Davao"
6. Kazel Kinouchi, "Shopaholic Chick ng Parañaque"
7. Ivan Dorschner, "Stunning Stud ng Rizal”
8. Fretzie Bercede, "Charming Angel of Cebu"
Big Brother has yet to reveal the last occupant of “The Villa” because the originally chosen housemate, dubbed as the "Dependent Darling," needed to attend to some medical concerns. If she will not pass the doctor’s examination, she may be replaced with a substitute who was named as the "Courageous Lakan."