Friday, July 17, 2009

In need of a vacation.

It’s been a long time since the last vacation that I had with my family. It was last year when Donna and I went to Baguio city for the Panagbenga Festival. Earlier this year, our team had an activity and an overnight stay in Zambales for the celebration of the two-year anniversary of our account.

I understand that our country and most countries of the world are at the verge of recession and some are going through tough times but this doesn’t mean that we already lost our right to relax and have fun. We also deserve a breather from our stressful jobs. Burn out can even cost us our jobs if we didn’t take the opportunity to loosen up.

Recently, I saw pictures of a friend who is in South Carolina who had a good time in Myrtle Beach Resorts. He only had good words about the modern accommodation that they experience in the beautiful Prince Resort at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier.

He and his wife fell in love with the serene beauty of Myrtle Beach Resort, with its waterfront location perfect for relaxing and other leisure activities. He said that Prince Resort has superb customer service and has plenty of dining options. Add that to other exciting features in the resort like the dazzling pools, lazy river, and hot tubs.

I was totally envious of my friend so I started planning a vacation for myself in the coming months. But if you’re near South Carolina and you want to go to the beach for a romantic getaway or a large family reunion, check out Myrtle Beach Accomodations and make your ocean adventure the best one, ever!


No comments: