Friday, June 12, 2009

Looking for a Landscaping Company.

I already mentioned in my previous posts that I’m looking at acquiring a property in a nearby province. We are still waiting for some paperwork so we can start constructing the interiors of the house but I am hoping that it will come later this month or early next month.

Anyway, we already visited the house and it was already nearing completion. It is a corner lot so I am thinking of getting the services of a landscaping company to design the garden or the lawn.

The house is ready for take out but we still need to work on the kitchen, the bathrooms, we need to construct rooms and of course, the lawn needs landscaping. We opted to get a bare unit because we don’t like the developer’s proposed plan for the house. We also want to make sure that we get to choose the design and materials that will be used on the house. This includes the garden or landscape design.

I was actually looking for different garden and landscape designs. I already spoke with contractors and I was able to get an approximate cost of a landscaping design. I have not yet find a good deal because I am also taking into consideration several factors. The price is one of the major consideration and of course the quality of work.

A friend in the US said that in his location, there is a qualified Dallas Landscaping company that offers high quality jobs. They specializes in garden/ landscape design, sculpture pools, brick and stonework, water features, water walls and garden and landscape maintenance.


No comments: