Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"City by the Bay" pictures.

I love taking pictures and I am even considering taking photography lessons in the future. I also enjoy looking at pictures taken by professional photographers. It’s amazing how they can capture different moments and how they can tell stories through photographs.

What I particularly like most are photos of different places and locations. Even though you haven’t been to a different country, looking at different photographs from other side of the world can make you feel that you’ve been to that place.

When I saw pictures of San Francisco, one of the most populous cities in the United States and probably one of the most visited, I started dreaming of visiting the place. The photos of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Fisherman’s Wharf, Seal Rocks, the Palace of Fine Arts and other landmarks are all amazing. You can visit the gallery of photos taken by photographer Richard Wong and see for yourself the beauty of San Francisco. These San Francisco pictures are available for rights-managed image licensing and for purchase as fine art prints.

No comments: