Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jericho joins 'I Love Betty La Fea,'


Actor Jericho Rosales is joining John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo on ABS-CBN's hit television series "I Love Betty La Fea."
He said joining “I Love Betty La Fea” gave him an opportunity to play a “light character,” a departure from his usual serious roles.

“Na-excite ako talaga. [And] for the first quarter ng 2009, I'm gonna do something and that's a blessing for me. It's a good show. A lot of people love 'I Love Betty La Fea,' hindi ba?" he said.

Rosales last starred in TV series "Kahit Isang Saglit" with Malaysian actress Carmen Soo. The series wrapped up last year.

The actor also shared that he has to be physically fit so that he could convincingly play the character of Aldo, who is a surfer and a musician.

"I have to be fit for the role kasi lagi siyang nagsi-surf, lagi siyang lumalangoy, lagi siyang nasa dagat,” he said.

Rosales added that he is excited to be working again with Alonzo, who was her leading lady in the movie "Pacquiao."

On Cruz, meanwhile, Rosales said he feels privileged to be with working with one of the country’s most bankable leading men.

He said he hopes that the Cruz-Alonzo fans would accept his character in the series.

Source: abs-cbnNEWS.com

No comments: